Terms and conditions
Welcome to CamGirlsNews.com. Please read carefully these terms and conditions before going further using this website. If you continue visiting this website or use any services provided by it, including contributing in any maneer, blog entries, content uploading, comments, you explicitly agree with the following terms and conditions.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age or older (21 years of age in certain jurisdictions), and in any case you have legal right to access erotica or adult-oriented materials.
- You affirm you will not disclose to under legal age persons the address of Camgirlsnews.com.
- You affirm you will ensure that no persons under the legal age will be near you while visiting Camgirlsnews.com.
- You understand that you may be exposed to Content that may be considered or deemed indecent, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- You, and not Camgirlsnews.com, are responsible for any Content you post on the Site, and the consequences of any such content.
- You shall not use the Site to transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, pornographic, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You shall not submit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Camgirlsnews.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Camgirlsnews.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Camgirlsnews.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Camgirlsnews.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Camgirlsnews.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Camgirlsnews.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Camgirlsnews.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Camgirlsnews.com’s Internet site, even if Camgirlsnews.com or a Camgirlsnews.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Camgirlsnews.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Camgirlsnews.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Camgirlsnews.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Camgirlsnews.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Camgirlsnews.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Camgirlsnews.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
In addition, you may not register for more than one Member Account, register for a Member Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or register a Member Account on behalf of any group or entity. Furthermore, you may not use or attempt to use another’s Member Account without authorization from us or create a false identity on our Services.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by following the instructions on the “TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT” in the setting page. We may terminate your membership for any reason at any time. If you are using a paid version of the Service and we terminate your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Even after your membership is terminated, certain sections of this Agreement will remain in effect.
9. Copyright and content
The Web allows people throughout the world to share valuable information, ideas and creative works. To ensure continued open access to such materials, we all need to protect the rights of those who share their creations with us. Although we make the Site freely accessible, we don’t intend to give up our rights, or anyone else’s rights, to the materials appearing on them. The materials available on the site shall remain the property of Camgirlsnews.com and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acquire no proprietary interest in any such rights. Furthermore, you may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or any other notices contained in the site or anything retrieved or downloaded from them.
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
Camgirlsnews.com does not claim ownership of Content transmitted by you to the Site and displayed on the Site, except as provided in separate agreements with models and photographers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you grant to Camgirlsnews.com a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display any or all Content you submit to the Site and to incorporate such Content into other works.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Camgirlsnews.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.